Weight loss means reducing one’s total body mass for physical fitness and here we will discuss Apple cider vinegar weight loss. Total body mass commonly means body fat which is excessive and needs to be cut down to remain healthy and free from the variety of illnesses. Weight loss for obese or overweight persons can have a beneficial impact on their lives including:
- Reduction in health risks.
- Delaying onset of many diseases including most common disease diabetes in prone individuals.
- Reduction of blood pressure in already hypertensive individuals.
Overall weight loss in overweight persons is necessary to maintain a healthy life free of diseases. Maintaining healthy weight also helps in keeping you active in your daily tasks. And for this maintain a healthy lifestyle in the primary factor. Exercise and walking should be included in your daily routine tasks which are also necessary for weight loss and maintain lost weight.
Nowadays you’ll find many products which will claim weight loss in few days or weeks, but for healthy weight loss, you have to put in your efforts too besides these products. For healthy weight loss, you have to burn more calories by boosting your metabolism, and you probably have to take in fewer calories. When you eat less than your body utilizes your stored body fats for energy, and in this way, you’ll lose weight. Weight loss is not the matter of a single day it is a gradual process if you make it healthily so that losing weight has no adverse effects on your health. And then the struggle doesn’t end here after losing weight you have to maintain it to protect yourself from harms of again being overweight and then going through the stress of losing again.
Weight Loss By Apple Cider Vinegar
One best way to reduce weight healthily is of apple cider vinegar. Weight loss by using apple cider vinegar is on long term which means that it will help you to lose weight and is effective for a long term. It will help you to lose fat from the areas of excessive fat accumulation like waist and hip area. Apple cider vinegar is made from crushed apples then passing through two step fermentation process resulting in pale to amber colored liquid also containing acetic acid. Real traditional production takes about a month but now because of advancement manufacturers produce it in a day by speeding up the fermentation process. It is a miracle liquid having many health benefits if you use it in your daily life.
See Also: Yoga for Weight Loss
Mechanisms By Which Apple Cider Vinegar Helps In Weight Loss
Apple cider vinegar helps to lose weight keeping your health status optimum by following mechanisms:
- It is found in studies that acetic acid present in apple cider vinegar suppresses the appetite controlling centers in the brain which will make you feel fuller soon by eating less.
- It helps in controlling blood sugar levels which will make you crave for more food if sugar spikes are uncontrollable thereby helping in reducing weight by only eating when your body wants and prevents unnecessary consumption of food.
- Apple cider vinegar helps in preventing fat accumulation by speeding up your metabolism. Enzymes and organic acids present in apple cider vinegar burn body fat at an increased rate helping you to reduce weight.
- It works as an anti diabetic drug by controlling insulin secretion. Insulin is a hormone which controls your blood sugar levels and fat storage; therefore, its optimum levels in the blood are necessary to reduce weight.
- Apple cider vinegar help in detoxification, it removes all harmful toxins from the body and also improves bowel movements. After detoxification, your body systems become efficient to maintain your optimum health status.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss
Apple cider vinegar is also available in tablet form, but for weight loss, it is recommended to use it in raw, unprocessed form. As it is highly acidic care should be taken not to use it without diluting to protect your mouth and internal organs from acidic burns. You can start it gradually in your diet because you are not used to its taste you’ll feel a little discomfort while consuming it at first but then you become used to its taste, and you can increase its amount.
You can start by adding one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink it once daily. But you can increase it up to 2 tablespoons in a cup of water.
You can use apple cider vinegar in your diet too, for example, adding it to soups, in salad dressings with olive oil or vegetable pickles.
Recommended amount of apple cider vinegar for weight loss is 1-2 table spoons approximately 15-30ml per day mixed with water. It is advisable to divide this sum into 2-3 doses throughout the day to protect yourself from harms of consuming the large amount at once. If you are starting it for the very first time, then it’s better to start with one teaspoon which is 5ml and then depending on your tolerability increase its amount.
When to consume apple cider
As for other weight loss drinks, it is better to drink apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach. But because of its taste and acidic nature, many people not like it on an empty stomach and feel nauseating. So, in this case, you can drink it before or after meals. You can have it an hour before the meal, so it will help in suppressing appetite you’ll feel fuller and will eat less. Either way, you can have it after the meal which will stop your cravings for more food at odd times. It is helpful for weight loss if you drink proper recommended quantity at appropriate times and at least 2-3 times a day.
Besides weight loss, it will also help in giving you other health benefits too. Once you incorporate apple cider vinegar into your daily diet, you’ll notice the shedding of fat from your body gradually. It helps in adjusting the number of calories you take and burns more calories and already stored fat giving you the perfect physical fitness.