It is the stage of mind in which a person is disturbed and response to stress or like environmental conditions or any stimulus. Through this mental and physical equilibrium or balance disturbed and affect the regular activities. In this condition a person is fighting with himself or herself and damage the mental as well as physical health. There are a lot of factors that affect the human health and some of those so severe which threaten the human life. It will deeply affect the sleep, emotional well being and body metabolism. Here are some causes, symptoms and home remedies for stress are listed below:
- Most commonly the stress is increased due to environmental changes or stimulus that irritates the mental health or mood.
- physical insult
- prolonged starvation
In case of stress, depression or anxiety, some of the symptoms that are reported by the physician are as follow:
- muscle ache
- muscle tension
- muscle tenderness
- gastrointestinal problems
- disturbed sleep
- transformation in routine patterns and eating habits
- changes in the sleeping habits
- loss of energy
- change in mood
- hormonal imbalance
- loss of appetite
- pain in chest
- changes in sex drive
In case of severe condition of stress, the symptoms get extreme and start drinking alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, smoking and did poor nutritional health and choices.
Home Remedies for Stress
Uncontrollable, unpredictable or prolonged stress will disturbed the mental, emotional and physical health on the long term basis. That will also lead towards the chronic diseases like high blood pressure, heart attack, brain stroke or any addictive disorder. This is also one of the main causes of migraines.
As such there is no proper treatment of stress through which you are fully out of that condition. There are only anti depressants that will keep you relaxed and tranquil for certain period of time. The only way is to how you manage the stress by your own. In this regard physicians or psychiatrist are available that guide you the stress management strategies. The common home remedies for stress are as follow:
- Do regular exercise especially yoga or aerobics will help you strengthen your muscles and nerves. Thus you are able to manage the stress as well as metabolize the hormonal system.
- exercise will help to keep you away from internal damages and keep you fit, healthy and smart physically as well as mentally
- exercise will also keep you safe from prolonged stress
- meditation for 20 or 30 min is very effective in minimizing stress
- do not rely on drugs or alcohol, it will enhance the level of stress plus damage the internal health
- avoid to take caffeine or tobacco based products
- try to take proper and complete sleep that keep you relaxed and unperturbed
In any case if you feel chest pain while managing the stress, immediately consult the doctor because sometimes it leads towards heart stroke. So it is better to consult the physician in time so as to avoid further damages.