Shingles is an infectious disease and happens to appear on the skin of the body. However, you can well treat shingles following some good home remedies for shingles.
Natural Remedies for Shingles
- Applying cold water in one of the simplest and effective treatment for shingles. Just take a thin cloth soaked in the cold water and let it put on the affected part of the body for several minutes. Keeps it repeating until you notice relief from the pain of shingles?
- Taking a cool bath will also last very good and soothing in the pain and discomfort of shingles.
- Mix apple cider vinegar and water in equal quantities and apply directly on the shingles. Let it sit for 15 minutes and wash with water.
- A drink of apple cider, vinegar and honey would also last very well in the treatment of shingles.
- Make a thick paste of oatmeal and water and apply on shingles. Let it sit for 10-20 minutes then wash with fresh water and apply good hand and body lotion.
Follow the above mentioned home remedies for shingles to get instant cure.