It is one of the common diseases that affect the skin of human body. It affects the cycle of human skin cells formation. It rapidly formed on the skin and appears in form of scales, itchy and scalped skin. When it is not properly treated it transform into red patches which get very painful.
It is chronic disease if persist for longer period of time. In some cases it is associated with arthritis which can easily be cured through ointments, creams having cortisones in it. It is easily curable if exposed to natural sunlight. Here are some causes, symptoms and home remedies for psoriasis are listed below:
- One of the major causes of psoriasis is the weak immune system.
- Secondly contact with dirty environment or stay in contact with those who have issues of genetic susceptibility
- Actually T cell that is one of white blood cell present in the human body which help to fight against diseases viruses and bacteria. If it is unhealthy or damage by any means, body takes time to heal up and fight against infection. Thus malfunctioning of T-cell is one of the major causes.
- some of the diseases also triggers psoriasis like throat infections
- severe sun burns
- increase in level of stress and depression
- excess smoking
- excess intake of alcohol
- Medication like of high blood pressure, anti-malarial drugs, etc.
Normally mild one disease is not painful and disfiguring but in severe cases it is quite painful and requires proper treatment. It’s a type of plague that affects the skin and appears in form of:
- red patches
- scales on the skin in form of small patches or spots
- dry and cracked skin
- sometimes wound bleed due to extensive dryness
- itchiness and inflammatory affect
- pitted nail
- joints get swelled and stiffed
Home Remedies for Psoriasis
The actual treatment targets to interrupt the cycle of the increased formation of skin cells. Thus, all the treatments help to reduce the inflammation as well as formation of plague. In this regard, numerous topical treatments, medications, therapies and creams are available that help to reduce the effect of psoriasis. The most commonly recommended medicines are low potency corticosteroids that are anti inflammatory ointment help to treat the damage skin in form of patches. Vitamin D is also recommended to control the growth of skin cells. It is available in form of oral medication as well as in form of ointment. To some sensitive skins it is irritating and cause itchiness.
Numerous acne and sun burn treatments are also very helpful in controlling the affect of psoriasis. In this regard anthralin is helpful in removing the scalp and make the skin smoother.
Follow the above mentioned home remedies for psoriasis to get instant results.