It is the condition of nausea or vomiting during pregnancy. It can strike anytime either at day time or at night. It appears at the first trimester of pregnancy in most of the women but in some it prolongs or lingers in the entire pregnancy. As such there is no proper treatment of this condition but with some of the home remedies the situation gets better and helpful in relieving nausea. Here are some causes, symptoms and home remedies for morning sickness are listed below:
Table of Contents
Morning Sickness Causes:
Till now it is not cleared that which thing actually causes morning sickness but according to medical perspective changes in the hormones during pregnancy plays a vital role for the cause of morning sickness. And the condition of mild to severe or persistent nausea varies from female to female. Sometimes, it is unrelated to pregnancy and caused due to disturbance in the functioning of thyroid or liver.
Morning Sickness Symptoms:
- It is the condition of nausea associated with or without vomiting
- heart beat increases
- blood comes out in vomit
- pass small amount of urine and is dark in color
- can’t keep the liquid
Home Remedies for Morning Sickness
As such there is no accurate treatment of morning sickness some of the medication and home remedies help to minimize the impact of nausea. In this regard, anti vomit medicines are given so as to minimize the nausea. Along with that vitamin B-6 supplements are given that not only supports in the nausea but also provides extra care to pregnancy.
As pregnancy requires extra health care so all medicines are no given and suggested as in normal case. Always consult doctor before taking the medicine that is suitable for you as well as for your child. Most of anti vomit medicines cause drowsiness and become lethargic in nature. So avoid taking these medicines before driving and going out.
Here are some of the home remedial solutions that will help to feel you better in those days:
- In the pregnancy, concentrate more on the food but select those food items that are easy to digest and give more energy in return.
- In this regard go for that food that contains high carbohydrates and low fats.
- Avoid oily and spicy food.
- In this condition, intake of soda is very helpful to keep you calm and stable.
- It is better to take small and light food throughout the day rather to full up the stomach and take complete meals.
- drink a lot of water or fluid so as to avoid vomiting
- sucking a candy or some ice pops will give relief
- some of the smells will trigger the nausea so avoid to inhale such food or smells
- it is better to go in to the fresh air so as to avoid indoor smells and have better feeling
- Intake of supplements, iron and vitamins will help to nourish you as well as give extra care in pregnancy. Theses supplements will remove weakness and give extra energy to body that is lost due to nausea and excess vomiting.
Follow the above mentioned home remedies for morning sickness and get the instant results.