It is sleep disorder that make it difficult rather irritating and hard for the patient. In this condition you feel unrest and tired which ultimately affects the ability to perform the daily activities and performance at work. It will not only affect the energy level of the human but also disturb the mood, health and quality of life as well. The condition of insomnia varies from person to person but in all cases it disturbs the personal habits and physical plus mental health. Here are some causes, symptoms and home remedies for insomnia are listed below.
- The most common cause of this disease is anxiety, tension, depression stress troublesome etc. the reason can be varied either related to personal life or may be due to professional life the ultimate result in disturbed sleep. Sometimes everyday disturbed life also results in form of serious insomnia.
- One other reason is the disturbed mental health or mental disorder.
- Due to some over the counter medicines will also disturb the sleeping habit.
- Alcoholic and caffeine based products also disturb the sleep and result in insomnia.
- Some time intake of excess caffeine, tea or coffee in the late night will disturb the sleep and become the cause to make you awake in the mid night.
- uncomfortable bed and disturbed sleep schedule
- medicines for the cure of kidney diseases, gastrointestinal problems, lungs issues, arthritis also affect the sleep
- sometime due to disturbed metabolism of the body affect the sleepiness
Some of common indications are as follow:
- constant tension and depression
- difficulty in sleeping at night
- not feeling comfortable in the night
- disturbed stomach and symptoms of gastrointestinal problems
- difficult to focus on task
- in able to concentrate on work
Home Remedies for Insomnia
In order to make the sleeping habits better and comfortable, two ways are followed. Either treat with behavioral therapies or give medicines for taking better, relaxed and comfortable sleeps.
In behavioral therapies, the ultimate aim is to remove the stress, depression, anxiety and fretfulness. For this some of the following suggestive actions are taken place.
- give education on how to make your sleep better and ensure proper hygiene sleep
- some of relaxation tips are given including breathing exercise, yoga etc. along with that numerous strategies are told in order to control the heart beat normal, relax the tension in the muscles and stabilizes the mood
- one to one counseling is given to the patient so as to share the tension and make him/her relaxed
- ways to control the stimulus at night time that is associated with bed
If the above mentioned points are not effective here are some of the medicines that give relief like:
- Use of sleeping pills will ensure the complete sleep. Most of them will cause reaction so always take the pills after the proper recommendation of the doctor. The reactions may be in form of facial swelling, severe allergic reactions etc.
- One must have to follow the dose as recommended by doctor otherwise it will affect the health and result in excess drowsiness, agitation, weight imbalance etc.
Follow the above mentioned home remedies for insomnia to get instant cure.