Though everyone is working hard for the better and even best conditions but it is the common complaint of almost every one of being tired and exhausted. These are the signs of temporary fatigue that can be rectifiable with rest and OTC medication.
In case of chronic fatigue, you have a feeling of weariness that develops over time and affect the energy level and mental health of human. It badly put the impact on the physiological, psychological and emotional health of the human. This can also be the symptom of various other medical problems. Here are some causes, symptoms and home remedies for fatigue are listed below:
There are a lot of reasons for fatigue and weariness that can be categorized in the following headings:
- disturbed lifestyle like
- excess intake of alcohol
- frequent usage of caffeine
- excess physical activity
- lack of sleep
- medications, like antihistamines, cold and fever medicines
- improper dietary habits
- severe and chronic medical conditions
- liver failure
- kidney issues
- cancer patients
- heart disease
- hyper tension
- anti depressants
- diabetic patients
- some of psychological disorders
- extreme sadness that disturb the emotional mood
- breath shortness
- chest pain
- fast heart beat
- muscle stretchiness
Home remedies for Fatigue
One of the best treatments for fatigue is to take complete rest or identify the root cause of the disease. So as to treat it properly. Other than medications, some of the preventive measures are very helpful in keeping you fit and healthy:
- Take proper and balance diet so as to fulfill the need and nutrition of the body. This will not only keep you healthy and fit but also protect from diseases. Balanced and proper diet help to do the daily routine activities with full energy and zeal
- Proper exercise and physical activity will make you active and smart. Additionally, it will help to keep the metabolism of the body normal.
- Take proper sleep so as to relax your mind and body. As quality sleep will not only keep you fit physically but also you are active and stable emotionally. Depression and anxiety will keep you tired and fatigued.
- If you have any chronic disease like diabetes, heart disease, hyper tension, high blood pressure, take the medicine in time and regularly visit the doctor for proper examination.
- It is necessary to keep the metabolic system balance so as to keep you away from diseases and germs. For this it is better to strengthen your immune system either through diet or through medicines
- Take proper supplementary medicines and vitamins. This will not only keep you tough and sound internally but also tender your muscles.
You need to be just aware of these home remedies for fatigue and get the positive results.