It is the metabolic disease that affects the functionality of usage of blood sugar in the body. As glucose is the major source of energy for cell and is quite essential for body growth and development. It helps to strengthen the tissues and muscles plus a source of fuel for brain transmissions. But there should be some adequate amount of glucose in the body, excess glucose will damage the body and cause serious health problems. Here are some causes, symptoms and home remedies for diabetes are listed below:
As there are two major sources of glucose in the body, one is food and other is liver. Then that sugar is absorbed in the blood with the help of insulin. That will ultimately help to metabolize the body and keep it maintained to perform well.
Some of the common causes are:
- In case of type 1 diabetes, harmful bacteria and viruses damages the secretion of insulin by attacking on pancreas. This is normally caused due to genetic issues as well as environmental factors; that are still under research.
- One other reason is that during pregnancy, hormonal changes disturb the secretion of insulin
In order to identify that whether you have diabetes or not, some of the common signs and symptoms are as follow:
- Increased thirst
- Increase in number of urination
- Feeling of hunger increases
- Unwanted rapid weight loss
- Fatigue, boredom and tiredness
- Effect on eye sight; blurred vision
- In high diabetic conditions, heal up process of sores slower down
- High blood pressure
- Recurrent infections in gums, vagina, skin and bladder
- Occurrence of ketones in the urine; when insulin is not properly working muscles break down in form of ketones
Home Remedies for Diabetes:
In order to control the situation, proper dietary habit should be adopted. Try to concentrate more on fiber contained food, fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains. Thus the food that are high in nutrition and fiber and low in fats are the best recommended food.
Secondly, a diabetic patient must have to do regular physical activities and exercise. It will help to lower down the level of blood sugar and increase the sensitivity to insulin.
Before taking the medicines, it is better to consult medical physician and properly monitor blood sugar. Then depending upon the type of diabetes, insulin injections are recommended that will balance out the amount of insulin in the body.
Along with those injections numerous oral medications are present that help to stimulate your pancreas in order to produce and release insulin. This will also help to control the intestinal enzyme for the breakdown of carbohydrates. One other option is to transplant pancreas but for this life time immune suppressing drugs must be taken. This option is only then adopted when diabetes is not controlled by any means because a lot of side effects have to face by the patients after transplant.
One other option is the gastric bypass, which ultimately improve the blood sugar level in the body. However, this is very lengthy as well as risky procedure so not recommended by any mean. The only trial is to control the blood sugar either by food and exercise or through proper medication.
Follow the above mentioned home remedies for diabetes to get the instant relief.